One of the main responsibilities of the Placement Cell is to motivate, train and prepare the students of the University and its affiliated Colleges for campus interviews. It plays a very important and key role in counseling and guiding the students of the University and its affiliated Colleges for their successful career placement, which is a crucial interface for the students between the stages of completion of academic programmes of studies and entry into suitable employment.
Some of the major activities of the Placement Cell are:
- Organising On and Off campus interviews
- Organising training programmes like Personality Development Programmes, Mock Aptitude tests, Group Discussion training and mock interviews
- Co-ordinating Industrial Visits
- Co-ordinating semester long or year-long Project Placement for the Students
- Organising Student level workshops/meets with major Corporates
- Facilitating Industry Institute Interactions by inviting experts for lectures, as members of Project and Laboratory evaluation panels, members of Selection Committees, etc.
Placement Committee:The Vice-Chancellor
Dr. A. Rajasekar
Dr. S. Vijayanand
Dr. D. Thirumalai
Dr. V. Peruvalluthi
For more details and placement contact:Dr. A. Rajasekar, M.Sc., Ph.D.,
Serkkadu, Vellore – 632 115Mobile: +91-7639186598