Core Values of the University
- To provide wide opportunities to women in order to prepare them to be effective leaders.
- The Thiruvalluvar University is guided by its Core Values in delivering its Mission and pursuing its Vision.The Core Values of the University are:
- Excellence, in teaching, learning, research and service.
- Innovation, through new research directions, program and partnership Creativity, in exploring new ways to add to the body of knowledge.
- Collaborative learning, by sharing knowledge across traditional boundaries.
- Entrepreneurship, through emphasis on collaborative and interdisciplinary study.
- Ethical Conduct, through instilling a value based learning system for students.
- Social Responsibility, dedicated to serving individuals, society and nation through outreach and community engagement.